*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842064-Out-of-Prison
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#842064 added February 21, 2015 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
Out of Prison
I could not help meditating on my work efforts. I am someone who does everything I know to make sure that I keep the job. Today was a day to let loose for whatever reason. I said over the security radio something about learning badging crap. That was quite a stretch for someone like me.

After eating a taco dinner prepared in honor of a manager moving on to better things. At one point she worked in a jail and it got me to thinking. I never was in jail and yet I know what it is like to be locked up in a mental health facility and told I would never get out. I notice that my actions reflect my desire to never get myself in that position again. That means I will go the extra mile. I know that other people look for short cuts. I am more likely to take the long way. I am obsessive/neurotic. In my passion to stay out I do everything to convince myself in a ritual manner that I am fully committed to freedom and will not let the lazier attitudes get in the way.
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842064-Out-of-Prison