*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842558-HAPPINESS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#842558 added February 25, 2015 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
HAPPINESS...
1. " Sometimes you just have to LOOK BACK at your past and SMILE about How Far You’ve COME........"

2. " We tend to Forget that Happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of Recognizing and Appreciating what we DO HAVE..........."

3. " Be Happy, and a Reason WILL Come Along....".

4. " Three Grand ESSENTIALS to Happiness in this life are - Something TO DO, Someone TO LOVE, and Something To HOPE FOR.........".

5. " " SMILE every chance you get. Not Because Life has been Easy, Perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, BUT Because You CHOOSE to be HAPPY and GRATEFUL for all the Good Things You DO HAVE and all the problems You Know You DON'T HAVE..........".

6. " Those who Bring Sunshine to the Lives of Others Cannot Keep it from Themselves.....".

7. " " Just Because it DID NOT last Forever, DOES NOT Mean it Was Not Worth Your While.....".

AND YES (Medically speaking)....

" The Best Vitamin to be a Happy Person is B1....."

ISN'T THAT SO.....

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842558-HAPPINESS