*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842831-WHY-IS-THAT
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#842831 added February 28, 2015 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
WHY IS THAT?
"I love the phrase why is that" says David Feldman, the author of the "Imponderables" series of books. David believes there is no question too obscure or too broad to answer. For me, I am basing the prompt question more in the terms of the intersection between your creativity and your knowledge.
Blog City Prompt: What do you understand about this universe of ours that few others realize?


I know that if you have a clear, unquestioning belief about the Universe, things you think will happen. Not necessarily the way you planned (you should not plan), but there it is, accept or not. The Universe provides. Whatever you believe that's what happens. If you don't believe, then to make you right, nothing works.

Creativity comes...or it doesn't. You can not force it. Some people struggle and fight against themselves to be creative. Relax...daydream, take a break...suddenly the thought occurs. There it is! A creative idea, thought, the right words or image.

Many times I get a clue or a fast-fading vision from a dream that starts me off on an idea. The moment you wake up you must reach for the paper and pen, because it won't be with you for very long.

Isn't life wonderful?


>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842831-WHY-IS-THAT