*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844259-Day-16-Mad-as-the-March-Hare
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#844259 added March 16, 2015 at 7:46am
Restrictions: None
Day 16: Mad as the March Hare
Wildcard Monday!





What does the phrase "March Madness" mean to you?



I spend January and February looking for someone to put my tax inventory together. I should just stop that because I end up doing it myself anyway. But by March, I am looking for a tax program that does not suck, and then working on taxes and wishing I had done them earlier.


March is an uneven month in my state. We started out subzero and snow and now have a balmy 50 or 60 and the snow is gone. For those with seasonal dysfunctions, this means they are sick all the time trying to get the body to adapt.


March usually means some type of Easter celebration. For us, we are celebrating Easter on Palm Sunday with the hubby’s side. And that side is only half nuts. My side is veritable treasure trove of mixed nuts.


Then there is the high school boys’ basketball tournament that usually lands in March that usually has some kind of blizzard or heavy snowfall to throw a monkey wrench in the game plans.


So I covered money, weather, family and sports. That’s about as crazy as any one month deserves.


Happy birthday to me later this month. I’m a true Aries.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844259-Day-16-Mad-as-the-March-Hare