*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844710-Out-of-control-crash
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#844710 added March 22, 2015 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Out of control-crash
I am on a greyhound bus that comes out of Kansas City. I am with my kids headed to my grandparents. Our bus gets stolen. I no doubt left the keys in the car. I am not happy with myself. I find myself at my mother's house where we grew up when the bus comes back. We take the bus and it only takes three and one half hours. At one point I drive and the bus is going off the road as I drive from the middle of the bus without a steering wheel. I let the driver get us to the place we are headed. I see my dad, who looks better than ever with a big smile. I also see my grandparents. There is concern that we have time, even if we lost time getting there. I thought for sure it would take at least a day to get there from Kansas City. At the same time I realize that the bus needs to get back to the depot in Kansas City.
e
The dream speaks a lot about what my life is experiencing right now. The bus is a reminder of how I got to Kansas City in the first place. My grandparents and parents have died since I have been here. My mother's house is up for sale and I wish I could have a sense of closure.

The driving of the bus is the desire to get back, which may or may not be closer than I think. The sprinkling of kids, my own and brothers and sisters back East speaks of the confusion that I have in trying to name my family. The bus is out of control and I am not willing to take the wheel who knows where of when we get to wherever we are going. Much of the determination will depend on when I decide to take the wheel. That goes not only for my decisions about going back East to live, but also in my work situation, where I will greet a manager that I do not get along with.
Good luck
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844710-Out-of-control-crash