*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845036-Day-27-Funny-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#845036 added March 27, 2015 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
Day 27: Funny Friday
Funny Friday!





Of all the days in the week during the 30-Day Blogging Challenge, 'Funny Friday' seems to take the most abuse. Why is that? What could make it funnier for you?





To be a fly on the wall at the hearing today. In the cases that I speak of, neither the Defendant or Plaintiff know what they are doing, all they know is they can’t stand each other. Exaggerations (a/k/a lies) are freely told, last minute jabs are being made through the courts, and last minute witnesses are being dug up out of hidden places. Before fax machines, this would not be happening.


The fax machine was invented to give lawyers freedom and space to breathe, not to do everything at the last minute, but that is what happened. So the internet was invented. Again, to give lawyers more freedom and space to breathe. Now all it does is give them more freedom to throw verbal darts up to the last minute right before court.


Today will be a free for all. I want to be a fly on the wall and watch it all go down. But I predict I will be running around with my hair on fire up to the last second making sure the boss gets out the door with all the paperwork he needs. Today’s Friday will not be funny until I hear all the antics, if I get to hear all the antics.





So with that.... here's a joke to start things off. drum roll....





Why did the rabbit cross the road?





Because the chicken was on vacation.





ka-bop-ching. You are welcome. No tomatoes please, I have enough.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845036-Day-27-Funny-Friday