*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845124-Bloggers-and-Journalist-Sharing-or-Not
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#845124 added March 27, 2015 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
Bloggers and Journalist Sharing or Not
3/27/15


Blogging Circle of Friends

Are bloggers journalists? Why or why not? If they are journalists, should they be held to journalistic standards? Why or why not?

I don't know if I would called all bloggers journalist. Maybe if they blog on a certain topic, I might. It just depends on what the bloggers writes about. However, I do think that bloggers should tell the truth and only share factual information in their blogs. I think bloggers should fact check whatever they write about just like a journalist would.




Blog City

How do you determine what you want to share from your life in your blog? I've noticed more and more lately outside of WDC, that more and more blogs are showing their families, their homes. Should we be concerned about how much we put out there? What are the risks?


I usually decide what to share based on if I would want the public to know what is going on in my life. This is why I don't share the names of my family or friends to protect their privacy. I think people do over share things that should be kept private at times, but I realize that it's up to the blogger and what their risk level is.


News In My World!

I don't have anything new going on. Just ironing out details for another city to be added to my book tour, reading some more, getting into a regular writing schedule since my publisher wants me to start working on the second book of my Bloodshed series, and trying to get in better shape and lose more weight. I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow with entering my baby, Josette, in the cutest pet contest as a part of a fundraiser for the local animal rescue, and tomorrow night I will attend a concert that a friend of mine will be performing in.


Musical Ending

If you are a fan of American Horror Story, you will want to check this out, and no, this has nothing to do with anyone with the last name of Cash or Carter. The reason I added that last part of the sentence is that my mom will often ask me "Don't you ever listen to any singer who don't have the last name of Cash or Carter?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_S4ToLRsws

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2015 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845124-Bloggers-and-Journalist-Sharing-or-Not