*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845280-Spiritual-Connection-with-a-Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#845280 added March 30, 2015 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
Spiritual Connection with a Zombie
3/30/15


Blog City

Do you believe humans and animals have a spiritual connection that isn’t necessarily dependent on the language? Have you had any incidents of this with the animals in your life?

Oh yes, I totally believe humans and animals have a spiritual connection that isn't dependent on language. I have physical and mental disabilities. Josette and Rocky have always known what to do for me even though they have never been trained. I never taught them anything when it comes to knowing when I have a seizure or if I'm having other problems with my brain disorder.



Blogging Circle of Friends

Finish this sentence "10 Signs Your Are/Might Be ....." and then list the 10 signs. Be creative and have fun.

10 Signs You Are/Might Be a Zombie

1. Your skin is getting thin and falling off.
2. Your get up and go has got up and left.
3. It takes a lot longer to think about anything.
4. You look at your friends and fantasize about them being chopped up on a plate.
5. You don't care what you look like any more.
6. You prefer to wear rags.
7. Your hygiene habits are completely gone.
8. Human brains become your favorite food.
9. Bright lights are distracting.
10. You just don't care about anything at all except that flesh you see across the room.


News In My World!

I now have two more confirmed dates on my book tour. Here they are!

Conquest 46 May 22-24 Kansas City MO
Gateway Geek Fest August 28-30 Maryland Heights MO

I'm really excited about going on this tour. I've never done anything like this, and I like the fact that I'm going to places that I have an interest in. I've always wanted to go to a Fantasy/Horror convention now I get to go to several. I'm going to spend the rest of the day cleaning my room and getting my computer desk organized. I plan on beginning a serious writing schedule tomorrow. I must get past writing the first chapter of my second novel. I have an outline for the whole novel and will go by that for writing the rough draft.

I also need to buy some clothes to go to these places too. I'm going for a certain look, and I hope I can find what I'm looking for without spending an arm and a leg.

I'm watching Housewives of New York on Bravo right now. I love that show!


Musical Ending!

It's a really pretty song! Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmFAmx69JA



Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2015 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845280-Spiritual-Connection-with-a-Zombie