*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846050-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#846050 added April 6, 2015 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Nothings changed but the weather. It's cold, windy and wet; except for a day or two here and there it's been cold, and it's almost always windy, but it's been very dry, now we are finally getting some moisture. I don't think it's a lot, but it's enough to turn things green and lower the fire danger. I just wish it would be a bit nicer with the rain, if we could get rid of the hurricane force gales, it would be much nicer.

Like the weather, the same is true at work, not much has changed. We had our trainee test today, but I won't know until tomorrow if he passed or failed. I suspect he failed, but it may be such a thing as they are going to slip past with a low score as long as he is not working alone. If that's the case, I agree whole heatedly, and would be happy with that decission. I had already decided that for the time being, he would only work when he has someone else there, and when it's not real busy. I was hoping that with time he would become more proficient.

But, like I said, there was nothing said about his score or if he passed or failed. The store manager who tested him will talk to me tomorrow. The way I see it, he either did well enough to pass, or he just can't do the job. But, it may be a matter of test anxiety that has him messed up, and if that's the case, he is entitled to a retest. That leaves a lot of questions, no answers, and only time will tell. I will talk to Rhonda, who trained him, and ask her what her opinion is, then I will talk to the manager who tested him and see what he has to say. Then, if there is an option for me to choose from, I will give him my opinion along with Rhonda's. Her's is most important, she would be working with him and she knows his capabilities, she trained him.

Now, it's time to finish watching television. We checked out the new Hawaii 5-0 and it was alright. They should have come up with new names instead of trying to ride on the characters from the old show. But, they show a lot more females in skimpy swimwear, have more action, and have a pretty good plot to the few shows we have seen. So far, so good.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846050-Monday