*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848340-No-I-Dont-Howl-at-the-Full-Moon
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#848340 added April 29, 2015 at 1:08pm
Restrictions: None
No, I Don't Howl at the Full Moon
Prompt: When the moon is full, your personality changes. What is your personality like? I work in mental health and this happens!

------------------------

Logically, full moon affects the tides and the human body is more than 60% water, and material-wise, humans are part of the earth. Thus, we must be affected in some way, but then, doesn’t bizarre behavior happen throughout the month to everybody?

Since I haven’t been watching myself during the full moon, I cannot definitely say what happens to me during the full moon, but I am very sure I do not begin to howl. The only thing I can tell you is, I grab my camera and try to photograph the full moon with inadequate lenses. The lens that could grasp what I have in my mind is called AF-S-Nikkor-500mm-f-4D-ED-IF-II-Autofocus, and it costs $6,727.87, far beyond for what I paid for the original camera. I guess I could save for it, but I don’t think I have that long a life left. So, I still use my insufficient lens, knowing full well that whatever I do to the shot on the computer, it won’t work. If that is not bizarre behavior, I don’t know what is. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848340-No-I-Dont-Howl-at-the-Full-Moon