*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848535-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#848535 added May 1, 2015 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
I'm here, but it's eight o'clock already. I just did a twelve hour shift, came home and sat out on the patio for a little while with Rhonda, then we took a shower and ate dinner. Now, I have just a few minutes to write in here before turning in for the night.

I pulled a double shift so Rhonda could have a day off, and it was beautiful weather to be outside and doing things. She has the patio cleaned up, the pond cleaned out, and after I got home we hooked up the hose and filled it. It's not much of a pond, one hundred gallons or something like that. But, we have a fountain in it, and with the privacy fence up now, it's nice to just relax in teh fresh air and listen to the sound of the fountain.

I would love to sit out longer, but Rhonda is going in to work for me tomorrow, so we will have to be up at three again. That means it's time to put my lady to bed, snuggle her for a little while, holding her as she drifts off to sleep. One of these weeks, things are going to work out and we will both get to take a day or two off together. It's been a long time, and I am sure looking forward to it.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848535-Friday