*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848759-WHO-ARE-WE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#848759 added May 4, 2015 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
WHO ARE WE?
Blog City Prompt: On the first page of her new novel, The Nightingale, Kristin Hannah says, “In love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.” Agree or disagree?


Yes, I agree, but I think it is more complicated than that about love. Some people pretend to be who the other person would like them to be---a mask that is not truthful. Maybe deep down the person would like to be that wonderful and good, but the truth eventually comes out. Then if the person realizes they cannot be who they want to be, the love is a very cruel experience. There are layers and levels different for every person and situation. Great characters to write about!

The war realization of who we are is very ugly and unfortunately most people ignore or deny the reality of it. In the Western Media the details are simply filtered out or omitted, so we have generations that truly do not know who they are.

Who are we?

To find out requires a lot of research, persistence and discernment. Every citizen should know everything in order to understand what is happening---what has really happened. The recorded history is a very strange collection of truths, misinformation and propaganda. Remember the victors write the history. Beware what you read or hear or view. Consider the source---and even that requires research. Enormous amounts of money and time (and lives) are invested in protecting and securing what you don’t or shouldn’t know.

That is the illusion we all live in.

Someday it will all burst out in some kind of disclosure IF ENOUGH PEOPLE KEEP PICKING AT THE EDGES.  Reality has hard edges, you know.

Peace and love...>>>iggy
*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small


   

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848759-WHO-ARE-WE