*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848982-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#848982 added May 7, 2015 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
As I have mentioned before, things were finally looking up for some time off and easier hours at work, but the night before our first day off in months, the guy sent a text stating he quit. I ran in and covered for him while Rhonda took the day off, kind of. She didn't have to come in and work, but she did drop me off, call another guard to come in earlier, and then came back to pick me up when I got done.

Today, she worked the opening shift so I could get a day off. I also drove her in to work and went back to pick her up. I was going to spend the morning getting a bunch of stuff done for work, but I was so tired I couldn't focus. So, I spent the morning sleeping. Then, after I got up, I went and got Rhonda.

We did a few minutes of shopping before we came home, picking up some items for dinner. Once we got home, she wanted to take a nap. I snuggled her and tucked her in, and the next thing I know, it's one-thirty. Yes, I fell back to sleep. I guess I needed the sleep, and I do feel better, but so much for getting anything done for work.

Oh well, it will still be here tomorrow. For now, I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon with my wife, make a nice dinner, and then relax for a little while before bed.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848982-Thursday