*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849115-INFORMATION-FOR-EARTH-HUMANS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#849115 added May 9, 2015 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
INFORMATION FOR EARTH HUMANS
Blog City Prompt: Some people feel an intense need to sit on the ground and run their fingers through the grass to feel connected with the earth. Have you ever compelled to do this yourself? Why was it important to you? Are there other ways to make a connection with earth?


This should be one of the first chapters in the:
    OPERATION MANUAL FOR HUMAN BEINGS WHO LIVE ON THIS EARTH.
This information is not widely taught because there is no profit in healthy people. The only benefit is to the person and their families. Because it is free, there is no corporate interest in promoting such a detrament to the bottom line.

THIS IMPORTANT CHAPTER IS CALLED, GROUNDING
First of all, what does “being grounded” mean?  Most of us are not aware that the earth is mobilised with free anti-oxidant electrons.    Those electrons pour into our body at the speed of light, the minute we touch the earth barefoot.
Being grounded means being electrically connected to the earth.  If you touch a tree, you are grounded, because the tree is a living wood, it has electrolytes and water in it and therefore it is conducting electricity and yes it can make you grounded.    If you touch a metal pole that is stuck in the earth, you are grounded.

The earth itself is negatively charged and the atmosphere around us is positively charged.    Most of the conditions that we know of today, whatever that condition is, is associated with having an excess of positive charge in our body.    What that really means is a lack of electrons. When we are disconnected from that natural negative charge then we are more subject to oxidation and we develop more inflammatory problems. By being insulated from the earth through the rubber soles of our shoes, what ends up happening is that we become more subject to free radical damage and we age faster.  So what can we do to stop it?

If we walk barefoot on sand, we’re instantly grounded.    When someone goes to the beach and they lay out their towels and lie on the beach, they usually feel like falling asleep.    This is because the grounding effect changes our respiration rate and immediately detoxifies us and normalizes our pH, making us relax.    The effects of body pH’s by being grounded are substantial.   

If you are unaware what pH means, it is the acid/alkaline balance.    Hyperacidity has been associated with a number of disorders and weakened immune systems.    Hyperacidity IMPROVES, meaning alkalinity is restored once we begin to ground ourselves .The more that you can be connected, directly via the skin, to the earth, the longer you will live and the less inflammation you will suffer from.

If we are in rubber soled shoes, and we’re on a cell phone, we are oxidizing ourselves and damaging ourselves with very high frequency EMF’s.    But if we’re on our cell phone and we are barefoot, we are not completely protected, but we are DRAMATICALLY more protected.    That’s important to understand.

If you walk barefoot on the soil, if you walk barefoot in the rain, if you walk barefoot on the sand, walk barefoot through puddles etc., you are grounded.    Some cement is grounded, but some isn’t, this is because of the polymers in new cement and that may be acting as an insulator, but in general, especially old cement is grounded.    It is conducting energies through itself from the inner earth, up into you.    Once again, these energies are free mobile anti-oxidant electrons that help your body resist oxidation, keeping you younger.

It is believed that a huge body of our neurological disturbances are caused by being isolated from the earth’s EMF field, from being ungrounded and wearing rubber soles. And riding in automobiles with rubber tires, and living in insulated houses and apartments. Do you understand that there is a deep human instinct to go to the beach? Think about it.

>>>There is another entire chapter about the difference between foods that are acidic and foods that promote the alkaline balance in your body and an immune system that actually prevents illness. (balanced PH)  As a human, you are part of this Earth whether you like it or not. Isolate yourself and pay the price. Don’t expect some “paid expert” to educate you. It’s your body---and your life---so learn about it!

Happy PH folks! >>>iggy
*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small



© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849115-INFORMATION-FOR-EARTH-HUMANS