*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850178-Conscious-Immortality
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#850178 added May 25, 2015 at 12:14am
Restrictions: None
Conscious Immortality
Atman alone is to be realized. Its realization holds all else in its compass. Shakti, siddhis, chakras etc, are all included in it. Those who speak of these have not realized the Atman.

Atman is in the Heart and is the Heart itself. The manifestation (of the world) is in the brain. The passage from heart to brain might be considered to be through sushumna. Yogis say the current rises up to the sahasrara and ends there. That experience is not complete. For jnana they must come to the Heart. The Heart is the alpha and the omega.

We are not concerned with anything less than the Self. About that we are certain, no doubts or discus­sions. The chakras are for concentration purposes and are in­terpreted symbolically.

The illumination is experienced in the right side of the chest, in the Heart, when the Self is realized. Kundalini and chakras exist for those who practice that path of yoga but not for those who practice Self-enquiry.

The current of kundalini is ourselves.

Q: The kundalini is said to rise from the base of the spine.

M: That current is ourselves.
Mind is the real kundalini. The representation of kundalini as a serpent is merely to assist duller minds. The forms of representation of the chakras are also illusory.

The illumination is experienced in the right side of the
chest, in the Heart, when the Self is realized.

Kundalini and chakras exist for those who practice that path of yoga but not for those who practice Self-enquiry.

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850178-Conscious-Immortality