*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850249-LOVEAND-RELATIONSHIP
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#850249 added May 25, 2015 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
LOVE....AND RELATIONSHIP
1. "Love DOES NOT make the world go 'round; Love is What makes the ride WORTHWHILE......"

2. " Man may have Discovered fire, but Women Discovered How to PLAY with it....."

3. " Some of the biggest challenges in Relationships come from the fact that most people ENTER a Relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In REALITY, the only way a Relationship will last is IF YOU SEE Your Relationship as a place that you GO TO GIVE, and NOT a place that You go to take......"

4. " Relationships are MYSTERIOUS. We doubt the Positive qualities in others, seldom the negative. You will say to your partner: do you really Love me? Are you sure you Love me? You will ask this a dozen times and drive the person nuts. But you never ask: are you really mad at me? Are you sure you’re angry? When someone is angry, you don’t doubt it for a moment. Yet, the reverse SHOULD be true. We Should Doubt the negative in life, and HAVE FAITH in the Positive....."

AND.....

" To be DEEPLY LOVED, means a Willingness to cut yourself wide open, Exposing your Vulnerabilities, Hopes, Hurts, Fears and Flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the REAL YOU and that person is just as Worthy of Love. There is nothing more Terrifying or FULFILLING, than COMPLETE LOVE. It is WORTH the risk. REACH FOR IT.........."

WHAT SAY ????

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850249-LOVEAND-RELATIONSHIP