*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850420-Aware
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#850420 added May 28, 2015 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
Aware
Have you ever had one of those days...?
When you are aware of you being aware of you being aware of being aware, wondering if others can possibly be so aware, aware of fingers and toes, and feet on the ground scratching the pavement surface, thud, thud, aware that you aware wondering if anyone really cares if you are as aware as you experience yourself being. As you watch others being aware of others while waiting for somebody to draw your blood and all you can think of is how blessed it is to be aware in ways that others are not. Is it possible that I am the most aware of being aware, the awarest, could that be what it is like to be God? and I walk out the door told that there will be no blood work this day and I am aware that I am aware that I have wasted two hours at a doctor's office trying to sort out my need to be aware at that particular time. I am made aware that I need to go home and be prepared to be aware or is it beware that their are a series of blood tests needing to be drawn early in the morning. I am aware that I want to get there on time, because my awareness in the medical office did me no good today. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow. Are you aware that I am aware of you.
BE AWARE!!
*Smirk*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850420-Aware