*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851093-cystoscopy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#851093 added June 6, 2015 at 3:02am
Restrictions: None
cystoscopy
This is only my story. I hope I do not ruin the adventure for others.

I was as anxious about this as I was about a pastoral interview. I went to my friend Bill's house. We took the truck to what I thought was going to be a fairly easy and painless procedure. I had heard this over and over. The most I was to expect was some discomfort.

The first part of the adventure involved me and Bill getting lost. He went the back way. I am glad we left early. We got there about five minutes before the procedure. I was told by the nurse that it would take only three minutes. She had me pull down my pants around the ankles and put a paper sheet with a hole in it. She asked me if I was allergic to stuff she put on the top of my penis. It hurt when she put it on for the longest time.

Finally the doc came in. I had been in the room for what seemed like an eternity. He took his gizmo and stuck it up inside me and I was in scream mode. It was not fun. It may have been that way because I was told it would be three minutes. I felt pain and it was all I could do to just lay down and hope it would get better.
It ended after only thirty seconds. Thank God. My shirt said Jesus loves me. I lay down and the doctor came to help me up. I was dizzy and felt like I might faint. He got me some root beer and a pill and I was off.

People kept telling me it would not hurt. At most it might be a few minutes. It was eternity hoping it would get done with. Afterwards I felt like I wanted anything but sex. I have found the cure for people who have a sexual addiction. It is called cystoscopy.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851093-cystoscopy