*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851146-Adventure-Ahoy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#851146 added June 7, 2015 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Adventure Ahoy
Well I am In the process of learning where I go from here. It helps to bounce ideas and my own perceptions of situations with others. My friend Chris exhorts me to not get locked in false doctrine, as he understands it. I am learning that the overall message is that people want more than anything to be safe and help others know that sense of security. The tension and adventure aspect is in determining where I stand in relationship to.
...
I read a long article on ministering to persons who are different. I am discovering that it is a connector that brings us to a place of wanting to listen to one another. It is too easy for me and others to seek out a target group of those who are the problem. Maybe instead of seeking out the enemy we need to determine that we are in this life together trying to make it work.or something like it. The focus of dynamic in the sermon was on identifying who God was and who we are as God's people. There was a lot less effort on trying to convince people that they have the truth that needs to be listened to. The insight amidst diversity was realizing all of us are in exile. This was a place that Israel knew only too well. We share that sense of community of diversity as we invite people on to the ship the SS survival. I read a story from someone who was in an outcast kind of group. How can we make to the shore (sure) together, knowing that not one of us has the whole truth that we can only know as we admit our brokenness. Tomorrow is communion. There is much to think about and pray about.
*Laugh*

There is a landing we see from our FELLOW ship, all hands on deck. There is a better place we can all go. It is a place that we can want to live at and love together.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851146-Adventure-Ahoy