*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851500-Brother-against-Brother-and-Brother-and-Date
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2041226
Yet another superhero tale, but it's original, ha.
#851500 added June 12, 2015 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
Brother against Brother... and Brother and Date
         (Matt) “Augh...” I look up and see that Judith is exhausted on that one attack. With a bit of pain, I rush over to her before she hit her head on the ground. “Yoshi!”
         “Yoshi yoshi yoshi! (I told her not to but she doesn't listen!)”
         “It's fine! Just go before she gets hurt!”
         “Oh, no, you don't!” Retnil replies. Before we get pelted with rocks again, I bring up a shielding force that deflected them back. Some got him, but otherwise it was a weak effort.
         “Stop with that Protective Instinct and fight, damn it! Nature Beam!”
         The shield cracked and nearly ruined my concentration. Yoshi starts to fly with Judith in hand and gets a bit sidetracked with rocks going left and right. “You're not getting away that easily!”
         “Leave them alone!” To better emphasize that, I straight on tackled Retnil to the wall of mountain. Grabbing some energy, I stay to electrocute him with multiple punches until I know that those two are out of the field of view, I fly up to the closest cloud, charge it up to the maximum, and throw all that power to Retnil's position.
         “Lightning Strike!” Joining the power, I bring up an Energy Ball and bring it out as I get closer to my target. He sees this and counters with a Nature Ball, bringing this to a stalemate. It's pushing me back..! That's it!
         “Screw me not being ready!” Pushing as hard as I can, I key one hand go to charge up one last attack.
         “Electro Surge!” An explosion occurred as we're both sent to who knows where. I land near the water, effectively waking me up from drowning. (Gasp)
         “Ugh...” Taking deep breaths, I look over at where Retnil is crawling. Come on..!
         “Augh, Sonic Kick!” A shock wave was sent over quickly before he could've countered with another Frenzy. I fall down due to the sheer force of the kick. If it's too powerful, I could potentially break my entire body. I guess they didn't get the message completely because those two are back but at least Judith is better. Wait, what are those vines..! Oh,
         “Look out!”
         Those vines became bigger and they started flailing around and nearly hit them in the process. They landed right beside me. I grab his hand and saddle on. Feels somewhat weird being behind Judith.
         “So what now!?” she yells, countering the noise from all the lashing. We go up enough to avoid the vines. They're getting thorns now...
         “We need something to counter with these plants! Any ideas!?”
         “Yoshi! (I've got it!)”
         Out of nowhere, rainbows appear around him. It's spreading to us.
         “What are you doing!?”
         “Yoshi yoshi: Yoshi! (One of my own abilities: Shell Armor!” I look at our rainbow selves and see that is more or less a metal about protecting us. I can only prove that when one of them vines come at us.
         “Ah!” I braced for impact, but nothing major really happened. It took some effort, yes, though we just cut through it.
         “Wait a minute...” Counter that, go here, grab this, then... “That's it!”
         “What is?”
         “Yoshi, if I disembark, how long would this last?”
         “Yoshi. Yoshi yoshi? (About 30 seconds. What are you thinking about?)”
         “That's long enough! Judith, swing!”
         “Right!”
         I jump up with Yoshi doing a flip to have Judith catch me and throw me. Grabbing my sword, I slice through the incoming vines, only strengthened due to my brother's shield. Directing lightning to it, I spin around, bring the blade down and make a hard impact on the dome I suspected he was hiding in when I attacked him before.
         It crumbles down and I see no Majeylin in sight. The vines luckily stopped but I'm starting to worry. He should be in this rubble!
         “Do you see him?”
         They look around and don't see anything either. What's moving underground--
         “Hah!” Before I had time to react, Retnil had me in a headlock, ready to kill me.
         “You thought you got me, huh?”
         “(Gasp) Leave him alone!” They come down before a knife in front of me stopped them.
         “Get any closer and he dies!” I grab his arm and try to take it off, but he's stronger than I am. Right, Earth.
         “Just Strike us!” I yell, “before it's too late!”
         “Don't do it! You'll die anyway!”
         “Judith, Yoshi, now!” I'm struggling to get something but it's really hard when my neck is close to snapping.
         “They don't have the nerve! Ha ha ha! You choose a pretty weak group. Ocarelin never stood a chance against us!”
         “That's it! Self Shock!” A surge of energy was sent over to the both of us, more to him than me. It's a price to pay for a stronger current to my enemy: some of it done to me. Since I'm Energy, it only hurts so much.
         I try to get up, only to get grounded again by a rock...
         (3rd) “Ah!” Judith was held by Yoshi to prevent being hurt by another. Some rocks were crumbling and they both hoped it was Matt. They were wrong.
         “Did you really think a pitiful move like that could've brought me down?” Some sand brought up had the both of them wrapped in a cocoon. They struggled against their bindings with no luck.
         “Why are you doing this?” she asks, hoping to get some closure.
         “Orders and revenge. We could've really remodeled this planet, but for what? The humans here are weak, you can barely travel past that red planet, and you only more so much about the Earth itself.”
         Yoshi wasn't paying much attention to the conversation, if not to the pebbles attempting to move. That, and he's trying to formulate a plan.
         Doing his best, he lays eggs and continues until he had enough for something. Weird ability, but he can actually control the size of eggs, the length in between each, etc, and even use it as a type of sorts.
         “It's such a shame that I have to kill you guys. Uneferisol really could've used your abilities.”
         “Yoshi. (No, she wouldn't.)”
         “Uh... what?”
         “What are you doing, Yoshi?” Judith asks, confused. Wait, Uneferisol is a girl's name?
         “Yoshi, yoshi yoshi yoshi yoshi. Yoshi yoshi yoshi yoshi, yoshi yoshi. (I don't know, I'm too hungry to think about anything except food. Plus now that we know he can't hear me, I have a plan.)”
         “What the hell are you saying!?”
         “Yoshi yoshi, yoshi yoshi yoshi yoshi. Yoshi yoshi, yoshi, yoshi yoshi yoshi. (If we anger him enough, he'll probably become reckless with his moves and concentration. I'll bind him with eggs, trap him, and hopefully Matt can Pacify him.)”
         “Grr, enough! What are you planning!? Talk!!”
         (Rumble) “(Grunt)!” (Crash)
         “Lightning Strike!”
         As the name states, the energy strikes Retnil off the skies and onto a mountain. The Majeylin on the ground is weakly hosting his arm up.
         (Matt) “Stay away from them. Ugh...” I'm struggling to stay up. “Guys...” Because of my weak state, I fall down, but I land on Judith’s arms. Then she hugged me, hurting me somewhat because of some ribs that are broken .
         “Oh! I'm sorry, Matt.”
         “Heh, it’s fine, Judith. Though, that did take a lot of power to do. You think you have any left.”
         “Actually, Yoshi had a plan.”
         “Oh?”
         After a lot of yoshi, I understand. Through some healing, I get up and dust to set it in motion. I give Yoshi 7 strawberries... the size of porcelain. That heart fruit one again chines out of nowhere in a parachute and lane in the front of us.
         “Just a thought, but what happens if we eat it?”
         “Yoshi yoshi yoshi yoshi. Yoshi yoshi yoshi, yoshi yoshi yoshi. (It'll taste like whatever fruit it was used to get it. I'm not sure what it does to humans, but you know what to do now.)”
         “Got it.” Judith and I will distract him while he makes a maze of eggs. Hopefully that'll last enough for it. I see him climbing out of the rubble, only somewhat phased.
         “That's it!” I feel some shifting of rocks as he brought them to himself, not sure for what. I look around and see that is also causing Yoshi to change tactics. He was wrapping the bound eggs to some rocks but decided on trees instead. I then see that is a sort of armor he's found, only it looks more or less green.
         “Is that Jade? Woah!” An arm of mineral was swing at me and I barely missed it. That thing has at least 6 arms and is rooted to the ground. Big mistake.
         I signal Yoshi to change tactics again, wrap them around the base of the statue and wait to tighten them up. If we flail enough, he should be contained.
         “Hey, idiot! Way to make your offense inaccurate even with your range!”
         A growl was heard and even more arms came out. They were thinned down a bit but it all works still.
         “Can't catch me!”
         “Or me!” Judith yells. Four arms were heading for the both of us each. We tagged with each other to mix them up and tangle what's possible. Meanwhile, going unnoticed by Retnil, Yoshi was quickly tangling his rope of eggs around them and it only furthers our plan. He hands me the end link and I throw it around. Our triangular firmaron really helped this
         “Now!” Yoshi pulls on the end and toes the arms down, and also tripping him for whatever reason. Judith and I fly up and prepare our, hopeful, final kill blow.
         “Sonic..!” we both yell, dropping down from a near mile. Together!
         “Kick!!” Contact brought up somehow a bright light of power as everything collapsed from underneath us. Also, an explosion happened that took us with it. The blast radius was a bit too fast for me to protect ourselves.
         When the light cleared, I get up from the rubble and looked for Judith and Yoshi. He was easy to find. Judith forever took some time, and I realized it took about 2 minutes to find her hand sticking out.
         “Judith! Are you alright?”
         “Yeah... yeah, I think so...” I help her up and wet look around. I can't sense anything...
         “Where is he?” I step on something metal. That's weird, I don't remember bringing anything. I say that because my stuff got destroyed in the earthquakes. I pick it up and see it's that thing he had as a Bluetooth. I put it away and decide that I'll have Stephanie analyze it.
         (Crunch) “Ah!” A hand comes out and soon Retnil showed up, with major injuries, blood from his mouth, and scrapes. He was struggling to get out that pile of debris. After some energy wasted, he got out enough only to faint.
         “Phew.” I walk over and tap him with my foot. Very unconscious.
         “Sorry, brother, but this had to be done...”


RaNd0Mk1D8o3I
© Copyright 2015 RaNd0Mk1D8o3I (UN: rand0mk1d8o3i at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaNd0Mk1D8o3I has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851500-Brother-against-Brother-and-Brother-and-Date