*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852082-Aftermath-and-Integration-More-Immigrants
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2041226
Yet another superhero tale, but it's original, ha.
#852082 added June 20, 2015 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Aftermath and Integration; More Immigrants
         Bringing up some spiritual power, I focus on the task at hand. “Spiritual Pacification.”
         A wave of energy was sent to his mind. I didn't know what to expect however. Sure, it gets rid of evil but if they were evil from the start, well... eh..?
         “Hmm?” I felt something... moving... what the..?
         Grabbing it, somehow, I tug with some effort as the thing came out. Get out of there!
         “What is that!?”
         Was this a demon!?
         It was a spirit, no doubt, but it looked reddish black, had black eyes and was struggling to stay inside. It gave an unholy shriek as it touched the sun.
         “(Indistinct)!” One final tug and it died. I think. It exploded if that helps. Then I see shuffling. I take a stance before it was too late. Retnil got up and dusted himself off. He then looks at me confused.
         “Arseron... is that you?” he asks, causing me to calm down. I nod.
         “You alright, Retnil?”
         “Yeah... though, we did make a mess here, haven't we?”
         After that sentence the destruction became nonexistent in the last few minutes. Now everything was back to how it was before.
         “Ah, that's better. So, Arseron, how did you know about my coming? Astutely, you don't have a Sensor.”
         “'Sensor'? Oh! Is that what this is?”
         I bring out the object I picked up and hand it to him. “Yeah, that's it. It shows the statistics of anyone nearby or if you amp it up, anywhere in galaxies. I know for sure that this planet doesn't have any technology anywhere near this powerful, so, how?”
         “We'll have to get you home first before answering any questions. How though, will you get that ship hidden?”
         “Like this.” He takes it a chip I guess?, presses a button, and the thing shrinks down to the size of a CD. Never mind, it does look like a CD.
         “Huh. Well then.” I look at Judith and Yoshi and nod. They really shouldn't hold a grudge anymore; I was the only one Retnil attacked. “Let's go.”
         Going up, we hightail it to the tree house and make it there in less than 5 minutes. Not bad for teenagers.
         “There.” I point to the hut that holds the Gardens. Landing near the entrance, I look around to see if there was anyone within the vicinity. I felt a branch snap but it was just a squirrel.
         “Alright, where are they?” I hey inside and look for the fairies. Huh. Maybelle would be the first one here. Where could she be?
         “Maybelle?”
         Some bushes were rustling and I prepare myself. Retnil, however, took the initiative and brought a column up from the bush.
         “Guys?” I ask, seeing as they were the ones that jumped up.
         “Matt! What the-- huh!? Retnil?”
         “Who are you?” he asks.
         “So you beat him, huh?” Vanessa asks.
         “If it wasn't for these two, I wouldn't have been able.” Judith blushes while Yoshi kicked his foot in the ground.
         “What now? We have the ability to travel back; what's keeping us here?”
         “You all still have much to learn before leaving this earth,” says the spirit of the Seraphim. She came into view after some light.
         “I see that you have have been declared the Victor in the battle. Retnil, I am Lady Marell, Matthew's teacher and guidance.” Giving off a bow, my brother stands there in awe. “However, we do need to fulfill the objective of meeting your family.”
         Retnil recoiled a bit. “N-No, I can't. I have done too many acts of evil; there's no chance they would want to see me.”
         “Oh, no?” she asks, moving a bit to reveal my family in tears of meeting their long lost relative.
         “Retnil, sweetie!” Mom failed to hold back as she came running towards her son. I don't think he was prepared for her death hug though.
         This scene was nice. To save some of the sappiness, let's just get to the night.

Sleeping ordeals was arranged for Retnil in the Gardens since he sleeps on the earth and prefers it over a mattress. Well, I guess it’s okay, but it still kinda gives me guilt. I mean after all, it is my brother. But if he's okay with it then it's fine with me.
         “So, Retnil, please tell me.” We're at the eastern mountain where he made a basic hotel, only without the check in table. With some help, we were able to make it more or less homey. Electricity, heating, internet, cable, lol. But he lives inside of a sand pit. “What happened all those years ago?”
         “(Sigh) A lot.” My family, Judith, the fairies and Lady Marell was here as well. “It was chaos... disaster as far as anyone could see. No one was safe...”
         “Reverse Attribute was leading an army, possessing, or if they resisted, killing people. I can’t remember how I got to him but he raised me and possessed me at the age of 6. I can’t remember much of what happened after, but I do know this:
         “They’re planning on destroying Earth, regardless if I’m here or not. I pledged to serve them as much as I could and here’s where I am. However, they aren’t doing it themselves. The Elites are coming.
         “They are the most ruthless of people, the strongest they have in this division: Gathran, Nartenrik, and Fedrunot. If you thought I was a challenge, then you never met them. I look like a pushover compared to their strength. Not even our combined efforts will combat theirs. I was lucky enough to be a part of them before I left. Now I’m just a traitor. They’re coming in the course of a week, so, July 8th.”

         “Are you sure that there’s nothing we can do?” I ask, smiling. “We’re one of the few remaining ‘good’ people left to even stand a chance against that corrupted evil. Plus, ingenuity and a reason. We can do this. Right, guys?”
         Every powered being nodded. Retnil looked at them with admiration. Then he smiled and nodded as well.
         “Alright then. So tomorrow, we train!”
         “Hmm.”

Sigh... chocolate. I swimming in this mother... pure, unadulterated chocolate... Mmm... being neck deep into this really helps me relax. Who’s that over there..?
         “Oh, Judith...” She’s walking toward me... and sitting next to me, lying over my chest and inching closer and closer until she has just enough to get to my lips.
         Closing my eyes to enjoy this moment, we both hug and get even more passionate by the moment, her hand reaching below the chocolate level. We had the simultaneous idea of opening our eyes--
         “Ah!” Panting, I get up from the awesome dream, once again dropping Cuddles. Sharp inhale later, I see that she’s still sleeping, snuggling closer to the carpet on the floor.
         “The hell?”
         I’ve got better things to worry about: that girl wasn’t Judith..! She didn’t have brown eyes, they were blue! The only girl I know with blue eyes is Cuddles, but that just doesn’t make any sense! Then again, Asteiniera is weird. Probably that or I don’t know. It’s just weird.
         Eh, whatever. Besides, I need to get up anyway.
         Tuesday, 7/2 (sorry, I need to keep track, otherwise, reality warp, ha), was not really letting me wake up early. Sure, school ended a week before my date night, but I still have an obligation to do and whatever reason it is, I’m just not getting it to wake up early.
         “Training must really be taking a toll on me.”
         I kinda wish I was back in school...
         Ha! Yeah, right!
         Seriously, I would've loved to have relaxed today but having Retnil on the team now will really change things. Not only is he more invigorating than Maybelle, but he’s also stronger, more tactical, and is an actual Earth Majeylin. Due to our natures, ironically speaking, the reason it took me longer than usual to defeat him was the fact that some physics still apply and electricity is sorta ineffective against rocks and stuff. However, plants aren’t completely immune since they retain water.
         Speaking of which, I’m seeing him outside in the yard plating stuff. Hmm.
         Getting dressed and climbing out the window to the ground, I see that Cuddles’ is still sleeping. She scowled at me for throwing her off the first time; what’s her problem now?
         “Whatever dream she’s having must be enough for her not to get up.”
         Jump! “Hah!” (Crumble)
         “Morning, Arseron; sleep well?” Retnil asks, not moving from his activity.
         “I guess. Uh, what are you doing there?” I reply.
         “Just planting some stuff. You know, roses, strawberries, Ojirian berries.”
         “‘Ojirian berries’?”
         “Right, you aren’t informed much on the statistics of Asteiniera. Ojirian berries are a fruit that heals you to your peak physical condition and in some cases, makes you stronger. Here, try one.”
         He tosses something and I catch something weird looking. It kinda looks like a blue cherry, more or less the size of a tangerine, with the feel of an apple. Deciding there’s nothing to lose, I just shrug and take a bite, getting a taste of strawberries, cherries, and raspberries. You wonder how I can tell: my Mom bakes a lot of stuff and I can now differentiate flavors.
         “Hmm, not bad.”
         “Yeah, they’re especially great in battle. Speaking of which, since the woods around the Gardens are more realistic for combat, how about we train there?”
         “Not a problem. As long as we don’t disturb the wildlife or pedestrians.”
         “Accepted.”
         After breakfast, which ended up with a long conversation with our sisters, we head off to the woods to practice a bit of stuff. But I’m really thinking it’s just an excuse to clean up; all he did when coming over here was rejuvenate the leaves, helped broken trees, lifted branches, etc.
         “Alright. So, how are we doing this?”
         “Well, let’s see...” He looks around and I think gets the idea. “How about this: I’ll stand here, you guys figure out how to sneak attack.”
         Judith, Yoshi, and I exchange glances. “You sure?”
         “You do need preparation for anything. This will be a good tactic. Now go and hide, and try to get by me.”
         He sits down on the ground, basically meditating. Shrugging, we split up and start to come up with our own ideas. I have one, but something was wrong. I looked around and feel sneaking around. Just in case, I take out my bow and draw a bolt arrow. Knocking it back, I point it up and try to pinpoint the weird energy that’s moving around in the trees. It ain’t Retnil,
         “Wow, you’re quite a looker,” I hear behind me, “want to go somewhere private?”
         I turn around and get quite the surprise! How is this possible!?
         “What ARE you..!?”

RaNd0Mk1D8o3I
© Copyright 2015 RaNd0Mk1D8o3I (UN: rand0mk1d8o3i at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaNd0Mk1D8o3I has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852082-Aftermath-and-Integration-More-Immigrants