*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852681-Ratting-Out-my-Stalker-I-might-have-messed-up
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2041226
Yet another superhero tale, but it's original, ha.
#852681 added June 28, 2015 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
Ratting Out my Stalker: I might have messed up...
         “Did you not stop and, I don't know, think other girls could be sweeter, and so much more caring?” she was leaning on me a bit, her legs were kicked out. some legs in plain view her, dress at the brink of revealing her undergarment choice, forcing me to avert my eyes.
         “Yeah, there was a lot of variables to consider,” I reply. “But it all eventually came to this. I mean, she helps out in a lot of things, always by my side, and deeply cares about others. Why are you getting testy? It isn’t like you.”
         “Oh, it's just how rough things have been and I figured that maybe, we just made the wrong choices.” She was giving me the look girls give when they want something.
         “I'm pretty sure Matt made the right ones,”
         “Did I ask you, Judy!?" She snapped out of the blue and nonchalantly returned to flirting with me. “So, Matty-kun--” That's why!
         “I think it's time we had to the arcade!” I exclaim, trying to sound enthusiastic. “Anyone?”
         Exclaims of excitement were made as we took out trays, sent them back, and made our way. Though I will admit that I've been becoming wary of Luna. Or should I say Wayne? But I don't want to bust him yet. There's no need.
         However, that doesn't stop her. “So Matty-kun, what is your favorite game? Something for two, maybe?” 'Luna' kept grabbing at my free hand only to squeeze it a bit and let go. I, however, did have a certain game in mind. And it isn’t for 2, it’s for 4, or 5. or 6. Depending on how you look at it.
         “The almighty Rock Band.” We look at the instruments set: 2 guitars, a bass, keyboard, drum set, and microphone. Me and Judith get the guitars, Luna gets the bass, Aaron takes keyboard, Charlotte takes lyrics and Rich gets the drums. Firence says he’d rather be an audience. He’s a bit ashamed to say he doesn’t play anything that isn’t a flute.
         “You guys ready?” I ask, before picking up the pick.
         “Ready!”
         We chose an easy song to start with. I forgot to mention that Judith is an expert in music. However, I’m pretty sure Luna isn’t. And another flaw, I taught her.
         She wasn't a master by means but kept rhythm and up with the notes after a laughed off try or three. getting quite into it almost too much flashing me a panty shot at least once. And I forgot to mention: I don’t like openly promiscuous girls like her, or him.
         After that, we get an even harder song to match our expertise. Again, Luna fails to impress. She just got over 70% of the notes, which is more than a quarter lower of our average, 95%. Plus, if it wasn’t bad enough that it was a panty shot...
         “You alright there, Luna?” I ask, putting a very brief accent on the name.
         “Sorry, I’ve been getting rusty. Haven’t played in like 3 weeks.”
         “Oh, alright.” That’s funny, considering how Luna’s concert was this Monday.
         “Let’s train our skills to the max.” To try to embarrass him, I choose one that’s liable to bring it up to the limit. If there was a bass song harder than that, tell me. Thank you, Steve Harris.
         “Uh, hey, Matty, you sure? On this one I mean...” Now I had him.
         “Like I said, training our skills to the max. Our fingers must bleed to be professionals!”
         The song starts and we’re getting along fine. So far, he’s holding up. But then comes the fast part. Now he’s cramped! Ha! Luna can take 3 minutes of soloing before getting even remotely tired.
         I had to save him at least one by bringing out the awesome solo. Actually, Judith and I came in harmony, backs joining as we slammed the notes! Whoo! Big Rock Ending! Smash the damn thing!
         (Crash!) (Smash!) (Destruction!)
         “(Shrill) YAH!!!!” I think I took it too far when I smash the screen. Then again, the set fell, the keys broke, and the microphone went into flames. All the while, Luna’s instrument is still fine... something she would destroy up to the headstock.
         “Did I miss something or is this supposed to happen?” She was looking at the destroyed set.
         “Nah, we just got in the moment. That’s what happens with true musicians. Eh, don’t worry. This place was looking for an excuse to get this replaced; it’s old!”
         “Oh, OK!” now she smashed the guitar, nearly taking off Judith's arm. Luckily, everyone was drunk off the music. That, and I can get him back later.
         “Well, then. Now that this is done, let’s go shopping!”
         Usually, we’re not enthusiastic, except the girls. But we’ve saved up some and got some odd and end jobs here and there, now we have enough for a spree!
         “You guys can go ahead. I’ll catch up,” I state, them listening to their leader’s command. Also, I hit a nerve anyway. I need a bit of time. Also, time to bust this guy’s leg. Not literally of course. Before everyone left, I harshly grab Wayne’s arm.
         “Okay, what the hell are you doing here trying to get in between me and Judith!?” I ask.
         “Well, you said you wouldn't go my way, so I went yours. Beautiful, huh?” he pushed up on his chest a bit after a little twirl. I mean, you have a sweeter, more caring girl than Judy now, and I'm willing for a bit more.” She winked, pushing up on me.
         I pull back, before he has a chance to do anything. “No, thanks. I have Judith. Your advances aren’t gonna affect me.” I start to walk. “Oh, and also, your, or rather, Luna’s skirt doesn’t ride up like that. You had many mistakes regarding her, if you tried. Then again, Maybelle is random. Or must have been the fact that your indecency affected her.”
         “Who are you calling indecent!? I just show what I have, which now is actually quite a bit,” he said just as if it was normal.
         “Eesh. We should catch up. And no more advances. You do so, I will electrify you. Or Judith will. I don’t know; just stay off my grill.” I walk back with Wayne in tow.
         “I can't just let this go to waste though. So who is the tall one?" Geez, he was licking his lips again.
         “That’s Aaron. The Indian is Firence, the girl is Charlotte and the last guy is Richard. Good luck.”
         “Like this, luck is my--”I shut him up as we got close to everyone.
         “So, what goes on?”
         “Well, Charlotte is deciding on whether this heel or that pump,” Judith explains. “I think she should get the heel.”
         Hmm... yeah. “I say go with the heel. Rich?”
         “Huh, what? Oh, yeah, heel.” He can’t hide it. He likes her! But I’m not calling it.
         “Hmm, hey, Matty, I don't think your friend is quite there. Is he just stupid or have a staring problem?” he whispered back to me.
         Because I’m a nice guy, “Something like that?”
         “Then what is he staring at... Wait, am I!?” He asked almost letting the others hear. “I was supposed to turn yo--.”
         “Ahem! Uh, Charlotte, you should definitively go for the heels! Hey, Luna, could I talk to you for a second!?” I grabbed her hand and led her out of the store.
         “Yea sure? What is it this time!? I wasn't flirting with you, though, your friend needs to grow some and say something! Just staring is creepy but still welcome.”
         “First of all, he wasn’t looking at you, he was perving out on Charlotte. Second, stop bursting like that; humans aren’t used to that here. Third, how long do you have?”
         “Sixteen hours, starting midnight. That is what Maybelle said. And I intend to take full advantage of it!” Wait, midnight?
         “You should probably get back home then.”
         “Why?” Then she looks at her hand. They were getting longer nails.
         “It's 4 now.” I guess she panicked because she bolted out the mall. Wayne does know where at least 30 miles back, right? Yeah, my trailer came here in less than 20 minutes. Ha!
         Well, at least she'll leave us alone now. Besides, not my type. Also, I'll have to keep this in secret. Judith will kill him if she finds out. Charlotte comes out with new heels and a dress. She may be punk rock, but that girly side can really come out.
         “What do you think, Rich?”
         “About wha... oa!” If jaws could be unhinged, how would've been lost last year. Poor kid.
         Speaking of which, we should really hit other stores before all the good stuff gets--
         (Crash!) (Panicked screaming)
         “What the hell is going on!?” I look around and see that there's a-- holy damn! But how can it be!?
         “Dragon!” Before I do anything else, I stop time to go upstair and get some fabric, though I overpaid for it in this chaos, grabbed the sewing machine, etc ixnay, and I got myself an outfit to hide myself. It may seem ridiculous, but what else would you do in my situation?
         It's sort of a jumpsuit that hides everything in 3 shades of blue, set with a small cape. I used a few other things to create a belt for my sword and bow. Barely skin tight, but enough. A mask and headband is enough to hide my identity. The gloves I used are somewhat infused with metal as to not block my electric attacks. Boots aren’t much, just light enough for me to run; they’re basically sneakers. Just think of me as a Robin inspired being in a blue palette, without an insignia, a few extra add-ons, and without a utility belt. I might add one.
         Not sure if I have enough, but I need to go now! Deactivating the Strike, I get back to the destruction.
         “Hey! Over here!” I yell, trying to get its attention. He looks over and roars before spreading his wings and flying over to me. Good, it took the bait.
         “Sonic Punch!” A direct contact with the mythical being sent him skyrocketing to the roof, through it and he gets reoriented. Flying up while charging up power, I avoid all the swings it’s giving me with its tail and fire. Countering some of it with lightning brought up from the skies, I fly even higher to see how much this thing can take a challenge.
         “Damn, he’s fast!” I exclaim, his tail swinging here and there. Seeing as how I have no other choice, and that he’s preparing a fire breath, I charge up the lightning in here and get ready. Come on..!
         “Let’s see what you’ve got! Electro Surge!”
         “(Roar!)” A Flamethrower was casted as it clashed with my energy. As a result, a stalemate. Come on..!
         “Energy Ball..!” I make one with my free hand, increasing its radius to accommodate for my size. And something I made up: a combination of any linear move, an Energy Ball, and a Sonic, in this case, Punch.
         “Super Voltage Strike!” Throwing the Ball, I enter it myself, following the line of power I made before from the Surge. Preparing myself for the Punch, I pierce through the Fire, resisted the heat, and punched that thing to the city limits.
         “(Sigh) Phew!”
         Flying down the whole, and fixing it afterward, I suddenly see that I’m in front of a crowd.
         “Uh oh...”

RaNd0Mk1D8o3I
© Copyright 2015 RaNd0Mk1D8o3I (UN: rand0mk1d8o3i at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaNd0Mk1D8o3I has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852681-Ratting-Out-my-Stalker-I-might-have-messed-up