*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857272-Yellowstone-day-13
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#857272 added August 13, 2015 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
Yellowstone day 13
It will be nice to be at the hub of Yellowstone. I am looking forward to the meteor showers.something I can view laying on my back and looking up. I have heard of Swift-Tuttle before but was not aware of it being newsy this year.

Who did win the bets on the card game.

I went on a tour of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. They said Uncle Tom's Trail going into the canyon is exceptional but very demanding. The cascades are so beautiful. I am awed by large falling waters. Red Rock board walk takes you very close. Maybe you can feel the mist from the falls there like Niagara. I have never seen a real canyon. I also would like to see the Glacial Boulder in the pine forest. A canyon that is 30 miles across and 45 miles long with view points built in leaves me thoughtful. It was shaped by lava, glaciers, erosion, earthquakes, and yes, we are talking water, wind, earth and fire.

If I ever get into Yellowstone Canyon I might never get out a place full of the great outdoors. Hmm, wild animals, bugs, plants, all gorgeous, waiting to be photographed.

We are changing internet servers tomorrow. Hope I make it into the challenge.

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857272-Yellowstone-day-13