*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857385-Yellowstone-day-14-and-the-new-10
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#857385 added August 14, 2015 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Yellowstone day 14 and the new 10
Where we live there are orchards and farms where you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables in bulk. Many people fill there freezers and can their own foods. All summer we buy fresh strawberries by the basket, tomatoes to make canned tomatoes or tomato sauce. Apples are starting to mature. I just picked and ate the first tomatoes of the season from my garden. Fresh garden tomatoes have so much more flavor than the ones I buy in the winter from the stores, it is almost a different fruit. Soon there will be pears and peaches on the fruit stands or roadside vegetable stands. Sweet corn is ripe and easy to buy right now. Homegrown melons everything fresh off the vine has better flavor.

I guess one of the foods we look forward to every year is Strawberry shortcake. It is fresh hulled strawberries eaten on biscuits with milk and whipped cream.

Staying in the lodge will be convenient, clean, and I love to eat out so someone else does all the kitchen work.

We changed from a hotspot to a satellite Dish today. As soon as the change came in Window 10 wanted to upgrade so I am moving right along getting used to the newest tech. I'm surprised how quickly the upgrade came into my computer. New, new , new,*Cool* I'm going to explore windows 10 now.

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857385-Yellowstone-day-14-and-the-new-10