*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857787-better-late-than-never
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2053363
writing something which has twists and turns
#857787 added August 19, 2015 at 5:28am
Restrictions: None
better late than never
I almost went to bed without writing in this book for the day. Even though it is the day after the day I should have written this information, I am still writing something so that I can at least and I mean least continue my efforts without missing a day of writing. This means I'll be adding more content later toady for today. My very bad for staying up so very, very late trying to get caught up with the many tasks I have to get completed on WDC and leaving my writing till the very, very last activity I accomplish. No wonder this is being written for the wrong day on the wrong day, oh well better this way than having a gap in my attempt to create the habit of writing every day no matter what. It's the what that will get you or me depending upon the circumstances. I will have to be careful about my choices for what is and is not important. Writing should be at the top of my list just below meeting with Heavenly Father in the morning, first thing I do. The trick is for me and you if you are an aspiring writer or writer of some sort in some kind of writing pursuit, to make up my/your/our mind(s) about how serious we are going to be about writing. If this is a game, then play the game or don't bother. If this is survival, then do more than survive, write like life depends on the writing and nothing else. Now that I've given you and me a pep talk shall we get to the writing. Certainly we should which is my opinion. Writing is a multi process task or job, or whatever you decide to write. It takes practice to learn to write. I spent hours practicing my penmanship and still after all these years have trouble reading my own writing. Thankfully I am able to use a computer to produce the written word now. It is easier and more effective to do this task with the computer because the letters aren't all squiggly. I scan concentrate on getting my ideas, thoughts of fancy, and whatever comes into my head into print with a computer keyboard ... oh no! my eye has something in it and it is causing me to stop typing, what a sure fire way to lose momentum with my though process. I've got to continue and while doing this I will keep my eye closed and hope things will work out; in more ways than one.

With practice and education writing can become a very worth which pursuit and even become a career. I hope sometime in the near future I will be able to enjoy writing for a living. This will be a major challenge. While I work at being consistent and gaining more knowledge and skillfulness using words, sentences, and paragraphs to convey my ideas and unbridled thoughts or so I like to think, I will be patient and write this book.

Fortunately I made the right decision about how to keep writing even when my eye was driving me crazy. I am able to fill this page and my eye seems to be ok. well, I guess I was more determined than my eye and os I won. It's good to have things work out well under challenging conditions.

Ok now back to the writing issues. After much practice there cakes a time when it is necessary to commit to an activity which a person would like to perform for a living. So you decided you want to be a writer. How bout, have you decided you are willing and able to sit for long periods or stand for long periods? If the answer is yes that's another step towards being a writer. Depending on other choices there may be major obsitcles or minor challenges. This will have to do because I'm too tired to continue writing and thinking about what I'm adding to this book.

Viv (dogpack) & Bella (service dog)
"disABILITY WRITERS GROUPEveryone is welcome to join our family.
"ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN Give a no hassle gift for any occasion.
"disABILITY WRITERS MOUNTAIN LOG CABIN Join our gab cabin activities.
NaNo Winner 2011 http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/848245
http://www.vpclass.blogspot.com
© Copyright 2015 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (UN: vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857787-better-late-than-never