*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857862-still-writing-and-evenings-seem-best-but
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2053363
writing something which has twists and turns
#857862 added August 20, 2015 at 12:12am
Restrictions: None
still writing and evenings seem best but
So far so good because here I am again writing in the is book. Yup, i'm still making typo and other mistakes and I don't care because these can be fixed when this book is completed and ready for editing. I'm not going to waste my time and energy editing while thoughts and words are neglected. For me the best way to write a book is to keep writing and writing and writing until I am satisfied it is finished. Now, The one important issue at this point in my book development is that I haven't constructed an outline. Writing without a plan works, however writing with a plan works much much better because there is a guideline to follow, there is less opportunity to go off track and wind up writing about trains and plains when I should have been writing about writing and the steps, experiences, and whatever else comes to mind relating to this subject or which I realize by research or some other happenstance to need to focus on is definitely included. I don't want to start in one place with the intent of heading to another and wind up lost or somewhere I didn't intend. This is not good for me or the person reading my word art and if I'm lost or confused certainly my audience will be and worse most likely won't read another word. Bottom line is I don't want to waste my time or anyone else's time either.

I haven't created/constructed an outline for years yet making a simple outline will be enough for me to stay focused on track and follow the story line in order without drifting or adding or leaving something which shouldn't be or should be left out. If this is confusing, not to worry I'll rephrase this idea better when I edit.

For the purpose of education or review, a simple outline is:
1 this is an example
simple outline
2 it helps with
staying on track
not leaving out important content
not going astray by adding useless or unnecessary content
3 following a plan
step 1
step 2

I know outlines can have numbers and letters depending on the details required or needed for certain situations. As long as I keep it simple, I should be better able to write this book so that everything has its' place and there is a place for everything.

Now that I've come to this knowledge and realization of needing an out line, I should make every effort to have a completed outline before I continue the process of writing this book.

I'm tired and should give me a chance to rest eventually sleep, and recharge my batteries for my next writing adventure. I know this to be best and yet, I don't want to stop writing. *Yawn* This is nice, the emoticons work within the book creation system, nice, I like. *Yawn* Ok, enough! I'm slowing down to a snakes pace, yawning, *Yawn* , and will eventually fall asleep on the computer *Yawn* and who knows what kind of mess I'll *Yawn* have whenever I happen to wake up. I would call this entry/chapter whatever is *Yawn* appropriate, a successful kinds failure. I managed to write, the words covered the *Yawn* page, I hope this is making reasonable sense, and I'm still pushing myself to *Yawn* write. This can easily turn into a major disaster if I don't take time to take care of me by going *Yawn* to bed. Good night and a nice restful sleep to everyone. Oh, fortunately I managed to realize I needed to write because Heavenly Father through the Holy Ghost nudged me with the thought of my book and I almost pushed this aside to go to bed *Yawn* . I really need and absolutely have to stop now because my neck is starting to complain.


Viv (dogpack) & Bella (service dog)
"disABILITY WRITERS GROUPEveryone is welcome to join our family.
"ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN Give a no hassle gift for any occasion.
"disABILITY WRITERS MOUNTAIN LOG CABIN Join our gab cabin activities.
NaNo Winner 2011 http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/848245
http://www.vpclass.blogspot.com
© Copyright 2015 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (UN: vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857862-still-writing-and-evenings-seem-best-but