*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858693-How-did-You-Get-so-Dirty
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#858693 added August 30, 2015 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
How did You Get so Dirty
This was said over and over to me as a I prepared to go home after finishing shift. It was in many ways a very provocative question. The person who asked came in with a pure white uniform. My uniform evidenced the going through the battle reality that fits my style. I had been called to work earlier in the day, because they could not find anyone else. I dawned the only uniform that looked half way clean and made sure the other shirts were in the washing machine when I left.

With all that being said, it does not keep me from finding dirt. I am the only officer who walks the garages (I do it by choice). I do most of the walking on building patrols and in any given shift I will find work to do that would be considered dirty work, because it needs to be done. To keep filthy people away from dirtying campus, someone has to be willing to get dirty and that is me. I will show up with a brand new clean uniform tomorrow. Let's see where my thoughts and meanderings lead!!!
*Cool*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858693-How-did-You-Get-so-Dirty