*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859404-Misperception
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#859404 added September 7, 2015 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
Misperception
I was caught in loggerheads with my wife. Both of us in our own way thought our relationship was done.

On my part I recalled how my ex got involved with another man who she called friend and divorced me soon after. Sharon's relationship with her ex is a cause for concern for me. I figure if she has a friend if she gets tired or upset with me she will go back to him. Whenever she goes to visit her brother and sister he is a primary contact.

On the other side of the spectrum, she was convinced that I was kicking her out for all the negative feelings she was sending my way. She was sure I had enough of her nonsense and that therefore she needed to get her stuff out of the house and leave. I have never kicked anybody out of anywhere. But she remembers that her ex, the same one she is best friends with kicked her out.

More healing needs to happen. It will take time. She gets frustrated with my need to write stories/blogs when I could talk with her. I get tired of her talking about Billy. She even made a point to wish him a happy birthday. I need to grow up and I think we both do. We will see how this takes place.
*Laugh*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859404-Misperception