*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859427-Bliss
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#859427 added September 7, 2015 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
Bliss
Bliss is realizing that after a nasty relationship storm there can be opportunity to know new life. There is indeed a rainbow of new potential that is worth reaching out to touch. My wife and I had been dormant sexually for the longest time. My wife says at least a year. After talking through some tensions that we had been experiencing it was like rediscover our love for each other all over again. Our relationship that seemed so dead and in many ways ended knew what it was to raise from the dead. It was good to know that we were both alive and willing to be there for each other.

I am sure there is more healing and more frustration/trials ahead. It is just nice to know that there is someone to share those touch experiences with.
Bliss is knowing that you can love and be loved at any moment. What greater joy is there?
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859427-Bliss