*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859558-Drama
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#859558 added September 9, 2015 at 12:56am
Restrictions: None
Drama
I got home only to find my wife at the front door looking out. I have yet to see this rare occurrence. Usually she is in bed or winding down. I asked her what had been going on and she mentioned to me that police came to the house. I did not know what to think when she said that. I knew it was not the best of neighborhoods.
"They were called from Lawrence to come to the house, because someone said I was suicidal."
At that point I am shaking my head-that makes no sense.
"Eileen"(it was the only name that connected with me-Sharon had been taking care of her for a year and then told her she did not need Sharon anymore and footnoted it with Sharon needing to take care of her mental health issues.
Well all is well. Sharon even invited the police woman to have coffee with her. I can recall a similar thing happening to me when I was in the throes of divorce in around 2002. In that situation it was my ex that called the police on me and I was probably more surprised than anyone. I talked with the police and said I was NOT suicidal. They asked me to talk to my counselor who was as incredulous as I was to satisfy the concerns of my ex.

I do not know where it all ends. I have had no suicidal feelings and still have none. Maybe the next time they send the police I will tell them they got the wrong address, but I can tell you the way to my exes house. Now that would be drama.
*Crazy*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859558-Drama