*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860099-Not-again
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#860099 added September 15, 2015 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
Not again
I wake up and try to get to my blog page and instead of immediately getting there I am left pushing buttons that say over and over that we can not get you where you want because of some malfunction and then after constantly pushing buttons over and over and over. I finally get to my blog. It is irritating. It is testing my patience big time. My wife (the computer geek) tried to fix it and got nowhere. I was a little entertained by her frustration. At least I was not alone.

So what is next? I guess I learn the gift of being persistent and hope that in the course of writing and searching I do not get the same error message. It so, I start again and again and again, until my wife or someone else come to fix it. My day has been one of those not again themes. I wake up real early to go to my caregiver job. I get there and the client tells me Steven is supposed to work today. Well that is a lovely bind for me to be in. The client does not need to get into the middle of something that was caused by poor communication on the part of the agency. I assure the client over and over again that it is okay. She keeps telling me Steven is coming. I have been coming for over a month on this same day and no one has told me to do anything different. I call the emergency hot line and it is as if they were expecting me to call. The on call person tells me that "yes" Steven is working. I move on from there, because the on call person never knows why. They tell me to call at 9am and find out what is going on. So I wait thinking to myself, not again.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860099-Not-again