*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860763-The-computer-is-working-again
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#860763 added September 23, 2015 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
The computer is working again
I am deciding that I could bemoan the fact something does not work over and over again or switch it around and celebrate it works again and again. It is nice to have the computer back. It become like a person after a while. I continue to get myself prepared for Massachusetts, mentally. It is about fifteen days and at least 1500 miles away. I hear from people back East here and there. One of the more important issues involves where we will stay. It is also important to know when and what to do when we get there.

I had a short day of work because I worked for a coworker the day before. My only peeve is that he did not do anything. I am needing to confront my own need to have boundaries of a realistic kind in relationships. I can not expect others to have them if I do not. There is a changing of the guard at work. There is a military leadership foundation. There is this pendulum swing from civilian to military to police. I hope I survive.

I felt a bit taken aback when my overtime that had been given was just as quickly taken away. It is a strange thing. I called up my caregiving agency and found something to do. I am needing to reassess my values once again. I am noticing new cars on the security lot these days. I wonder if I will get to see the old junkers leave. We will see. I guess that is all for now.
*GoLucky*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860763-The-computer-is-working-again