*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860769-Clouds-and-Stars
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#860769 added September 23, 2015 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
Clouds and Stars
Have you ever lost yourself in the world of clouds or stars or in any other natural phenomenon? If yes, what did you see? Some random shapes, or some guiding strength?

I don't see pictures or fiction in clouds. I use the "National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Weather" to read clouds. How High are they today? Are they dark, white, cumulus, cirrus, or what are they bringing my way?

Stars are different. I like to read science fiction. I follow small amounts of science news. The Mars lander was interesting. I just downloaded a book by Edgar Rice Burroughs titled "A Princess of Mars" it is an eBook from www. Gutenberg.org.

When I first became serious about finding constellations I was excited to find the Northern Cross. I like to imagine what is out there in the star systems.

My college professor who taught College Algebra told me when I finished the section about graphs that I now had enough knowledge to find my way when I leave the earth. I know there is a way to leave the planet and travel to the stars and people will find it eventually. Some people may have all ready found the way to other places.


© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860769-Clouds-and-Stars