*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860839-Combat-gets-old-with-age
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#860839 added September 24, 2015 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
Combat gets old with age
Have you ever had to politely thank someone for something you would've normally found to be unwanted or offensive? How would you handle a situation like that?

Manx Cat from Japan







Yes! When I was younger I would tell them the truth. I would tell them why. Now I am not really up to combat. Besides, I had to put on a lot of armor over the years and I rarely take it off for any reason.

Yoga is helpful, breathe deeply look them in the eye and say, Thank-you. Or, God bless you can make them walk away fuming. Especially if you know they believe in power not God. Everything depends on who the person is or what their intent might be.

This is Northwestern Pennsylvania. The big excuse people like to give is--We are experimenting on you. Of course, you are suppose to think that is all right when it isn't. It helps to read church history and find out where that particular excuse came from. Studying science and the history of experiments done on humans is interesting.

If I seem off the subject maybe, but my life experience says that people who know and care about you give you gifts that fit. The others make excuses for their behavior or just have ulterior motives.















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860839-Combat-gets-old-with-age