*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862881-Touch-Physical-and-Emotional
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#862881 added October 14, 2015 at 10:10am
Restrictions: None
Touch Physical and Emotional
How do you contrast a physical touch versus an emotional touch? Do you feel that one is any more of the five senses than the other?

Manx Cat from Japan





You should clarify, emotional touch, for me. Intuition was mentioned yesterday? True emotion is often expressed in action before the mind has a chance to examine the situation. It is also more rampant in the young before the frontal lobe matures and life experience gives the brain references to use in reactions.

That is one of the reasons we have so many drug addicts and shootings. People in our society are fed ichy, sticky, licky ways to live. People on the street? There is an old cliche' saying around, "Try it you'll like it. I tried it, thought I was going to die." *Laugh*

Seriously, I believe some progress is being made in education. In 1861 (??) I think that is the date I read about in a book, but it has been awhile since I read it and I don't have the book near to reference it. Anyway, the Catholic church had one of their big conferences. They decided some people should not be educated. That was followed through, by some parts of other brotherhoods. In 1961, after 100 years of messing with education, the world was feeling the problem so, in their 1961 conference they rescinded the situation.

President Bushes No Child-Left-behind was not his idea. It was publicity to draw attention to laws that the USA congress was passing down through several different presidencies.

Congress was trying to stop the systematic refusal to educate some children within our own system. I wrote an article about this but, never submitted it for publication. If I can find it I will post it to my portfolio.

It is what caused the uprising by parents in the system who started home schooling so many children. They are not against the free schooling or the USA system. They are against what happens to the children when they leave home to experience the school system.

We use the word touch to express how politics, taxes, laws touch us. I guess this might be what you mean by emotional touching. We can straighten out the violence in the country, but it has to be such a great emotional touch that it sends waves of relief throughout the land.

Music now: "We are the world, we are the children" The muse speaks. *Angelic*














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862881-Touch-Physical-and-Emotional