*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
13
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863013-Tweeted--the-Tweetable-cant-keep-track-anymore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(117)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
10k views, 2x BestPoetryCollection. A nothing from nowhere cast words to a world wide wind
#863013 added October 15, 2015 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
Tweeted & the Tweetable: can't keep track anymore

Headscratcher: I can clean up other peoples messes...just not my own?

My face is apparently your confessional...you're begging forgiveness from the wrong god.

Characters most likely to indignantly overuse 'literally' in quizzical rant just landed on my list of stereotypes. Did you LITERALLY just say that? Probably English.

Some days, I feel like I'm trapped in a musical where no one can carry a tune.
Rhapsodic disharmony unification system!

I want not to want

@glaedrfly: They need to create 'Inappropriate Day' so people like me can get it out of the system. #inappropriate #jokes

Sins of the past have arrived for collection and not leaving until you open that door.

Cognitive resources are limited at best.

Why isn't the media investigating the startling disappearance of Bruce Jenner? Ah well, he wasn't very interesting anyway.

I'll die someday, unless you freeze my head in a jar. But then, I won't talk to you. Let's compromise. A taxidermist?

I tell you I want to move mountains for someone until the moment I'm told it needs to be done.

I want to be faceless now that my face isn't my face anymore.

All the dark places I hide where I ache for you to join me.

She was good for me (in a way) like rabies from a dog bite could give you a hallucinogenic delirium if left untreated. Slow, painful death is the only cure.

It's not about predicting the future, but looking at both sides of the coin. Then, flip and watch it play out. Anyone who thinks they know the outcome is a fool.

I have to be unlikeable before it is thrust upon me. I fail the moment I open my mouth. I can read it in your eyes. I'm used to being friendless.

My wife is lying next to me making less harmonious sounds than a whale in distress.

I get nostalgic for the past too often. There's nothing wrong with the here and now.

Face down. Can't lift my head from the heavy mud.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Right? #debate #rhetoric

#necropost -- replying on old threads...

I keep playing, even when I'm winning, even when I dominate, because I can't savor that thirst for victory. Why do I play on?

Trying to be honest with yourself is like telling a stuck up little kid to stop trolling you. ?

Objectivity...even the mirror lies because it is curved

I used to get deeply depressed because I kept messing up...something in my DNA that couldn't figure out people, how to socialize.

Now that I'm old, the wiring is all messed up. Can't figure out this circuitry, no training and outdated.

Geppetto was so skilled with wood...his creations literally would come to life...but the high cost of rhinoplasty put him out of business. #stopthelies

I remember when alanis morissette had all her unfinished stolen, and I think what would happen if my portable device were taken. Unfinished novel excuse number 397 or dog ate my novel

From the too short to be a haiku offerings:
I'm really smart, I think. Hmm

From the too short to
Be a haiku offerings:
I am smart, I think
Hmmm

Things Shakespeare might have said...
Can I get a syllable count? How's my assonance sound?
Can you tell the handsome man playing Juliet to let out the hem on that dress?

I think I will subtitle my book, "you will learn nothing from this, but bad grammar." Is that Englishly correct?

After every time I change my profile pic and/or name, I find myself silently saying, 'If I sit real still...' I'll disappear?

Some days, I think if everything burned to the ground but the clothes on our backs, I'd be good with that. I got my bank accounts, retirement, fat check from insurance. Let's get outta here.

Wait, Amy Schumer is a feminist? So, that was all satire? Ahhhh, I still don't get it. Can you tell me what parts I was supposed to laugh at. #justcallmestoopid

Hardly a person of interest
Why the trap, full court press?
Just holding ball, waiting for help
Not even taking an open look if you back off

I lied to you once and I'm sorry about that. If I lie to you now, it is because I am weak and unworthy. #findstrength #forgiveness

you pry and it's none of your business.

Is that the electric handsaw?
https://etchedtraumas.bandcamp.com/track/incipient-void #incipientvoid

Wasting time in the incipient void.

Nature abhors a vacuum or horror vacui...another will come along?

My mind swings like a pendulum back and forth from regret to regret, cutting on both sides.

My brain is not a simple thing to navigate.

© Copyright 2015 Brian K Cognitive Dissonance (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brian K Cognitive Dissonance has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863013-Tweeted--the-Tweetable-cant-keep-track-anymore