*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863732-30DUBC-Politically-Ignorant
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#863732 added October 22, 2015 at 7:36am
Restrictions: None
30DUBC: Politically Ignorant
Day Four:

Yesterday's prompt lied. Money isn't evil - politics are evil! Tell us how do you
escape the political situations and what you think about political correctness,
politicians, government, office/school/church/neighborhood politics and how you can escape
them - if you do.


To escape the politics of the day, i turn off the TV, and hide the boss's paper so that i don't see it. My daughter gave me this website that is isidewith.com. I filled out the questionnaire and found out that Ben Carson and the Donald are my top two. Ben is in the number one spot and the Hillary megaego is on the bottom. Knew that before I took the test.

As for political correctness? I ignore it. It is main culprit for all the divisiveness in this country. Just say what you think, someone will say their feelings are hurt and you get to have a conversation. But have the media police slam stuff down your throat makes people lawsuit happy. Not everything is a lawsuit. Put on your big people pants and find your moral compass. If you focus on your me, what the other person is doing won't matter so much.

And for God's sake don't take that to applying to kids. You are accountable for your kids so make sure they are behaving properly. And don't worry about what the other person thinks about your methods. If they say something it will probably be "thank you for minding your child".

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863732-30DUBC-Politically-Ignorant