*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865321-Im-Protesting
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#865321 added November 6, 2015 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Protesting!!
On this day (November 6th) in 1913, Mohandas K. Gandhi was arrested as he led a march of Indian miners in South Africa. Are you a peaceful protester, or...otherwise? If there were a cause you were willing to march for (personal, political, or completely made-up), what would it be?



I'm always willing to speak out if I have a person to talk to about a subject. Where I live most people do not protest openly. I don't have any causes presently to protest.

I live in an area where most people who are running the social system belong to an organization of some kind. They have their own personal circle. Each runs what ever they are interested in. Local government, school functions, church social functions, town councils, school boards, voting polls, etc..

Once the group that runs the function is solidified, no one is socially admitted within the group until a serious upheaval occurs. Voting people in and out of such groups is possible.

It is a rural society. There is not a lot of turnover of different people. Over a course of many years specific families or types of job holders (such as teachers) are considered the people to run social or organizational events.

As a journalist I like to remain neutral or as neutral as possible. I like to research both sides of any situation it is the only way to find reality.

I am openly against the legalization of marijuana. In Europe when people used Laudanum for various health related problems. It was a cocaine problem and when medical people became alerted to the fact that people were addicted to it there was a fight to eradicate it within the medical profession. The population was being controlled by the use of this as prescribed. England had an upheaval with the importers about it. It was coming in from China. I don't remember what the war was called.

Marijuana is pretty much the same problem. I understand there is a medical use that may have some merit. However, it kills brain cells. Who needs that in their life? For all you users out there; I don't smoke, drink alcohol on a regular basis or use a lot of caffeine either. I like living on the earth with my brain intact for as long as possible. *Smile*


© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865321-Im-Protesting