*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865371-Who-Me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#865371 added November 7, 2015 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
Who Me?
If you could fix any problem facing the world today, how would you do it?



Group signature.



There are too many problems to count if you say World.

A few years ago I read a fiction story about a man who enlisted some people to help him wage war on addicts. He poisoned drugs that are on sale in the USA and tried to hold the government hostage to pass a bill he wanted by selling the drugs on the streets. He killed hundreds of thousands of the citizens of the USA. Because the drugs were sold in different spots at different times it took a long time to figure out the antagonist. Unfortunately, it was a very real scenario. So, how would I begin to solve such a situation. Some of the statistics about drug addicts in the book were a reality check.*Frown*

ISL needs to be stopped and like everyone else we hoped our military was not going to have to be the one to stop them. I'm not surprised they claimed to bring down a Russian plane because of the Russians bombing Syria. Bombing a plane makes them criminals, terrorists, the war on terror is not over.*Rant*

I vote so other people will be charged with becoming aware of problems and likely solutions that one person alone will never be able to handle. Unfortunately the stress of politics has turned government workers into maniacs with out a shred of common sense when they appear in front of the media.*Sheriff*

People who are refugees from Syria need to be transported home. Their buildings rebuilt their homes rebuilt. Their crops planted and their lives resumed. Refugees flooding other countries can only bring more unrest as countries try to deal with the cultural shift. Give them *Bread*.

Spanish speaking South Americans flood across out borders illegally because they think we are all rich and can give them a better life. Our ancestors fought a revolutionary war so we could make laws that would help everyone live a peaceful productive life. If we over throw other governments and rearrange their societies will they be happy? *AlienG*

I believe that older Americans need to congregate in places where they can learn geography and history so they understand what in happening on the earth. *FacePalm*

Reading helps me understand problems it does not give me solutions.Most of the history I read is repeating itself. If you have a solution bring it on.*Lightning*








© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865371-Who-Me