*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865785-Herbs-and-Flowers
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#865785 added November 10, 2015 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
Herbs and Flowers
Do you prefer home remedies to doctors' office visits? Share some favorite tricks you try to pull off before making the trip to see a doctor.

Fairy playing a flute



There is no such thing as a trick to keep your body healthy. Science in medicine has been looking for the cure to aging for a long time.

Along the way they found herbs and treatments that caused the easing of painful imbalances in the function of the body.
Then the practice of medicine became big business. Medicine should heal not steal. *RollEyes*

My father had a sister who became a doctor. Since then several of my cousins have become doctors.

Some medicines became injection type treatments by condensing herbs and injecting them into the blood stream. Other important finds like Penicillin came from testing and trials and stumbling on the proper amounts or distilling the right ingredients.

For some people just taking care of their body over a life time is easy for others it is not easy.

Never discount stress. It is a major specialist in confusing your brain about health.

Never discount exercise. You can sit at a computer and wave your arms in the air to increase circulation. Yoga Journal had a series of stretch exercise that could be done at the computer in about 2004 ? or 2005 ?. I might have the years wrong. I have not visited their website lately so I don't know if it is still there.

Exercise can actually chase away some types of physical problems. Anything that chases away major stress can be healthful including music, reading something that changes your mood, sex, running, horseback riding, bicycling, sled dogs, playing with a pet.

I drink herbal teas. Pomegranate and raspberry mixed with green tea. Sage tea for the throat. Mint leaves dehydrated to use in orange pekoe or green or white tea. Do you know the difference between the types of tea leaves? I don't drink coffee but recently news media has been exclaiming over it's health benefit.

Brushing your teeth with fresh ground thyme can cure gum disease. Bad teeth can be the cause of major disease within the body. Thyme is also a great mouth wash.

The bacteria that causes major sore throats can be killed with a gargle of vinegar and water. Desperate people use this; it is not a fun cure. *Facepalm* It might be faster than you imagine.

Aging starts when full growth is attained. One of the best things I use is to read Prevention Magazine once a month. They tell you things that can be causing health problems and recommend solutions. I'm sure there are other reputable Magazines out there that give advice.

If Doctors are your choice don't be put off by home remedies. Both have their place in society. ****eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day****









© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865785-Herbs-and-Flowers