*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865905-Wave-Functions-electrons
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#865905 added November 11, 2015 at 10:04am
Restrictions: None
Wave Functions, electrons?

Convince us The Universe wants us to pay attention. Interpret 'The Universe' any way you like.


Manx Cat from Japan





My definition: all of time and space and its contents:

There are people on the earth who are learning more about this subject all the time. www.wired.com has a nifty article by Brian Swingle, "Spooky Quantum Action Might Hold the Universe Together"

Scientists knew about cloning at the end of the 50's but we did not hear about it until the 21st century showed up. We have so little information fed to us by news. You say Who Cares? "I heard that!" We should care.*BurstV*

There are minds on the earth that are excited about the prospects for mankind. If there is any truth to the mind meld of all people. We need to have good thoughts about science in order to uphold the progress that can be made. Besides it makes for interesting reading.

Can we actually leave the earth? This has to be a my *Crazy* blog. Guess what? I actually scooped the evening news with my story about the USS Kentucky. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865905-Wave-Functions-electrons