*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866343-The-Burning-People
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#866343 added November 16, 2015 at 7:19pm
Restrictions: None
The Burning People
So I find myself in a discussion today with a fellow who believes gaming creates criminals and the government should monitor and limit such activities. I admit it is hard to have a discussion with anyone who already has their mind made up. Of course, I am not smart enough to not take the bait so I have this discussion that I can't win. Not that it is about winning; it really isn't. Government conspiracies around every idea. The rich are evil and just want more. Get off the grid and get back to nature...how do you force people to be happy? If you say you don't, you are wrong. Sorry. It may not be right to force people to be happy but there is a way. I am not telling the way to happiness because it will ruin the surprise.

Let me say, Science and Fantasy is here to stay and barring a major catastrophe, it is something like forever. Imagine being told what books you can read and what you can not. Now try and un-imagine this. Let me know how it turns out...
© Copyright 2015 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866343-The-Burning-People