*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865931-Patriotic-Neighbors
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#865931 added November 11, 2015 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
Patriotic Neighbors
I am proud of my neighbors, hear the sarcasm? Yes, they put up a flag and proudly show their patriotism. Kudos to them. However, they park their vehicles on my property without asking permission. I watched them blowing their leaves out of their yard and into my yard. Nice, huh. They have been doing this sort of thing for some time now. The one time I talked to them they asked if they could have passage rights so they could build a shed behind their property and it sounded more like a demand than actually asking. Of course, I said no. This would devalue my property and they haven't been the greatest of neighbors anyway. Now, the thing that really keeps me from setting them straight is that they are related to the fellow who has been nice and plowed me out in the winter time without too much fuss. It is hard to swallow my anger and let good feelings grow from it. It help to pass this anger on. Now it is yours, take too care of it!
© Copyright 2015 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865931-Patriotic-Neighbors