*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867763-December-is-a-Holiday-Month-Enjoy-with-Joy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#867763 added December 3, 2015 at 12:12pm
Restrictions: None
December is a Holiday Month Enjoy with Joy

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Manx Cat from Japan


Cixi was the only Woman to rule China. She was from the late Qing Dynasty and controlled China from 1861 to 1908. You can read her story full of intrigue and power on Wikipedia.

Photos of the earth have revealed ancient man made shapes on the earth; Geometric shapes in the middle East, “Fairy circles” of the Namib Desert, Geoglyhs in Kazakhstan, Giant Wheels near the Azraq Oasis in Jordan. Photos of these can be viewed on
www.livescience.com

Also, this from an article found on live science by Marc Lallanilla. It is an old story dated July 25,2013.

A mysterious hum has affected the hearing of about 2% of people in some countries. The source has not been identified. It cannot be explained by tinnitus. People have been identifying and studying the phenomenon for about 40 years. The entire article can be found on www.livescience.com.

This morning in a news report from NBC a news reporter said there have been 6 violent mass shootings in the USA in a 7 day period.

For Christmas I recommend the following album. “Into the Silent Night” by King and Country. They play a really cool arrangement of “The little Drummer Boy.” We had snow last night and this morning just a couple inches. I took my dog out walking in it this morning. I sat out on the back porch in the swing while the dogs played in the dog pen in the snow.
Another album I played this morning is “Celtic Hymns” by Tabitha Fair.

Christmas Peace to all my readers.

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867763-December-is-a-Holiday-Month-Enjoy-with-Joy