*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869827-January-3rd--The-toughest-day-right
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2070504
Letters and thoughts to my sweet husband
#869827 added January 3, 2016 at 12:41pm
Restrictions: None
January 3rd ... The toughest day, right?
January 3, 2016

Hey Sweetheart,

I'm writing earlier today in hopes that I make more sense; I'm not counting on it but I'm hoping for it.

This morning has been kind of tough. You always do say that the third day is the hardest. Is this the third day? I'm not sure. I think so. Who knows, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Today was reality day. You were ready and coherent enough to explain to you what has happened, the effects, and the plan of action for the future. You are down mentally today which is completely understandable. What sucks is I'm having a down day too so I have to be careful to not add to your depression.

Shit a buzzer is going off. It says there is air in line. That does t sound encouraging. But they are taking care of it now.

I've put my makeup on so that I don't allow myself to cry. I need to suck it up.

You expresses how tired you are of being in the hospital. Others might misunderstand but I know you are referring to the last year not just this last time.

I have to stop for right now. Amy called and I got frustrated trying to tell her where things are and the whole wearing makeup thing didn't work.

© Copyright 2016 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869827-January-3rd--The-toughest-day-right