*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869976-January-4-2016
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2070504
Letters and thoughts to my sweet husband
#869976 added January 4, 2016 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
January 4, 2016
Dear Bruce.

In some ways today (especially this morning) was harder than yesterday.

It seemed like as soon as we woke up, we were hit with one thing after another. Your demeanor this morning was down,,,I understand but it is hard to see. The phones, mine and yours, were going off none stop. You have lost your appetite. It seemed like people were lined up out the door. All types of therapists for you and please people with forms and financial questions for me. My family with their fantastic communication skills trying to decide who needed gate keys and when. It was too much. I couldn't hold the tears back. I could tell therapy was frustrating and scaring you. I think today you for the first time maybe understood the effects on your left side.

I went to the lobby for a few minutes because I knew my tears wouldn't help anything.

This afternoon we both took much needed naps and did seem a stronger this evening.

You got a birthday card from Donna and bill Miller. It was so sweet.

Let's see who came by to visit:
My mom, my dad, the nice chaplain, Bruce smith (I can't believe that is kaye's Bruce smith!), will, Tracy and Reilly, Kaye. Corrine called today. I could tell her heart was hurting for you. She's such a sweetheart.

I meant to keep track who came each day. I hope I haven't forgotten.

December 31: Gaye, Kaye, Ron, Stephanie, Paul, Kristi, Amy, terry from church
January 1st: Mom, Gaye, Adam, Curtis, Kaye, Amy, Lanin, Larry and Janie Weaver, lesa

January 2: Will, Joe, Kaye, mom, Amy and nik, Linda Kaler, Amy Rogers, Tracy, Lesa,

January 3: Darryl sade, Mr. Ruckman, Amy and Reese, terry and his wife and daughter, Tracy and Lesa.

I got to see a glimpse of my real Bruce tonight
You were as sweet as ever and determined too.

I love you, always and in all ways.

Audra




© Copyright 2016 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869976-January-4-2016