*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872768-Bird-On-A-Wire
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#872768 added February 5, 2016 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
Bird On A Wire

The Neville Brothers - Bird On A Wire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKDMiyRmbik


Eh, I started this entry early this morning at work and look what time it is! *Facepalm* Haven't had a busy day customer-wise, but I've had a guy deliver some products for the store and that took forever to sort out, put prices on each dang item and then sort it on the shelves. *Vomit* One good thing came out of it. *Bigsmile* I've been jammin' to music all day at work. I mean, Metallica, AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses, Aerosmith, you name it, I've heard it today. *Laugh* Today was definitely a fun day.

Damn this word definitely. I've been using it way too much lately. Everything's been so definitely something. *Rolleyes*

Went shopping after work to get the puppies new leashes. The 250lbs limit on these things doesn't do shit for them. They go through them like it's candy. I've seen them chew on it until the work is done. If we let them off their leashes, they go to the slaughterhouse and slaughter chickens for fun. *Rolleyes* Anyway. Yeah, went shopping to buy that and soda, came out with a cart full of crap, minus $320 and still no leashes. *Laugh* I'm such a dumb ass! Did buy myself a router finally so I can use my laptop at home - in case I get pushed off my chair again. *Think*

Came home to find the puppies (these dogs are over 120lbs *Angelic*) stuck, as always, around something. Come to find out, they lodged one of the leashes under the trailer we have. So, here's Gaby with a flash light in the middle of the yard trying to lift a freaking trailer to get the dang leash out. *Headbang* I ended up using a small shovel to make enough room under the hitch thingy to slide the leash through. Both Bonnie and Clyde came to investigate and I kept saying 'dig!' to no avail. Bonnie looked at me, did the paw thing on the ground as if she's considering the digging part, looked closer at what she'd be digging out, turned around and sat next to me while I kept digging on my knees. Dogs!

Walked in the house, got all the crap out of the car, and got out a new snack bag for Tarzan. It said Catnip Flavor, so I figured he'd like it. Gave him half a hand full and walked away. He's been sitting in the kitchen looking at the ceiling and talking ever since. *Rolleyes* What can I say?

What a day! *Heart*






© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872768-Bird-On-A-Wire