*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872817-A-Girl-Like-You
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#872817 added February 6, 2016 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
A Girl Like You



Oh. My. God! I don't even know why I'm sitting at this shop. *Think* All I've had today are visitors, not customers. On the other hand, I talked to someone whom I haven't talked to in... Almost ten years I think. I'm questioning it. Not the conversation, but the whole we're back to talking again part. We've had a huge fight and a falling out - we were good friends for a long time - and now... Now, it's almost as if nothing ever happened. Can I trust it? Can I trust him? My guess is, I'll keep my guard up, in any case.

Other than that, I ordered myself a new organizer purse type of thing. Total cost came out to $16.90 and in my humble opinion that's money well spent. What do you think? I have one that I use for work and carry all my notebooks, book and laptop in it, but it doesn't have any compartments, so everything gets squished inside it and I always have to take everything out before I find something. This will do the trick, I guess.

And now for the song choice of the day...

It's February and this song reminds me of that one day (also in February) in Germany where we all get to dress up in white at the crack of dawn and start drinking. Those were some good times! Walking around town with baby bottles full of the good stuff and refilling it well into the night where we end up at some bar to celebrate Hemadlenz'n. All the Oldies played on that day - hell, probably most of the One Hit Wonders I've heard on that day. *Think* Miss those times. Miss my old friends. I just miss Germany in general.

© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872817-A-Girl-Like-You