*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873151-Erotica
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#873151 added February 9, 2016 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
Erotica
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date! *Shock2* I didn't plan on doing this entry this late, but gosh darn it, I was doing reviews all day and then Ԝ€ß☆ԜiʈCH got busted and got herself thrown in jail again by Cupid, then dad called saying his wife's cell didn't work. Went online and did that live chat thing, while dad stood in the Sprint store and talking to me... Three hours later nothing got solved. After that I had to rush home and install a printer because, damn it all to hell, installing a printer onto a computer requires you to be a scientist apparently. Took five minutes and at least that problem was solved.

So, that was my day. *Bigsmile* I mean, it was good, just time got away from me is all. As for the song of the day... My guilty pleasure is...



I was going to go with a German song, but then saw that ~Minja~ went with Rammstein, so I decided to skip it for today. *Bigsmile* Instead, here's something in our language, Bosnian. No translation for the lyrics though. Sorry, folks. *Wink* I mean, the title and the video speak for themselves. And is it a guilty pleasure of mine? You bet! *Devilish* In many ways...

You have to understand something... I'm a Scorpio in every sense of the word... *Heart*




© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873151-Erotica