*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873186-A-Womans-Worth
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#873186 added February 10, 2016 at 12:53pm
Restrictions: None
A Woman's Worth

Alicia Keys - A woman's worth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUIwOE2ss


Here we are back on track. *UmbrellaW* I just lack time to go through all the other entries - I've got reviews to do. *Frown* Not to mention, random strangers are walking in asking about things that I don't do. *Rolleyes*

So, here we are with another guilty pleasure entry. You know what the worst part of this is? My mind took that as a literal meaning. God! *Facepalm* I can't help it. You say guilty pleasure, I think, well, sex, romance, you know, all those things. *Blush* It sucks, but truth be told, that is my true guilty pleasure in songs, in real life, in my own mind, if you want to go there and explore. *Laugh* Just sayin'.

I feel as if I need to write an XGC story and get things off my mind. *Laugh* I mean, A Woman's Worth isn't very sexual, but it does explain what a woman wants. Lyn's a Witchy Woman, isn't that right? *Bigsmile* Sometimes we want to punch the male in the face, but most times, they're manageable.

I love the exploration and reading body language almost as much as the act of making love. Don't you think it's fascinating? Come on! I know you secretly do. The lingering look, the hunger visible in someone's eyes, the tongue brushing against their lips, the touch, the caress, the sigh, hot breath against naked flesh, the soft kiss that burns the skin...

How can you not like that?! If everything else is right: the guy/girl, the mood, the music or lack thereof, the setting can be irrelevant, you cannot tell me you wouldn't enjoy something like that. No? Nothing? Perhaps it's just me then. *Think*




© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873186-A-Womans-Worth